E-Mail Player Support
We offer e-mail support for all user accounts, but please note the following before sending a message
- This e-mail address is used to support many rooms. Please be sure to include as much of the following information as you can:
- The URL you login through (ex: http://www.treadon.us)
- Your room (found at the top of the scores page, ex: A1)
- Your username, distinguish your username from your handle
- Your handle and player number.
- If your inquiry is a general question about the game, and not specific to you account please obtain your answer from the forum. An example of such a question would be, "How can I increase my stamina?".
We ask you to use the forum for this kind of question for two reasons. First, you will get your answer faster, as it will not be in the e-mail support queue. Secondly, it will increase our response time for issues that cannot be resolved by non-support community members.
- We will not discuss strategy or worth building, it's up to you to devise your strategies and win. There are several strategy related threads, and experienced players who have much to share regarding strategy in the forum.
Please send support e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited telephone support is offered, we ask that users use e-mail as their first choice of contact unless the matter is urgent, or regarding payment/donations.
The number to call is 1-905-475-6750 ext. 222
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 1PM EST to 5PM EST.
Please leave a voice mail at other times.
Paper Mail Contact
To send us cupcakes in the mail:
Odd Thought Inc. / DopeWars
168 Konrad Crescent, Unit 2
We prefer vanilla with sprinkles, but all flavours will be consumed.